FIRST OF ALL!
Luffy’s malleable rubber awakening has been foreshadowed from GOMU GOMU NO UFO,
(GOMU GOMU NO UFO)
If you remember Baby 5’s Buki Buki no Mi, then I tell you, this will be the awakening form of Luffy! In other words –
Because it’s obvious, Luffy’s Devil Fruit is rubber. But if he adds the awakening of his Devil fruit, he will get a BUBBLE-GUM Logia-type body.
The reason, Luffy might be split into pieces, just like a Bubble-Gum.
(Baby 5 reforming after being split to pieces from the missile explosion)
When Dexter used a bubble gum to become a Rubber-Man/Elastic-Man.
(Dexter’s Laboratory – Dexter was using Bubble gum to become a rubber man)
(Gear 4th – Gomu Gomu no Culverin)
- Elasticity/Plasticity: He can stretch his limbs and body to superhuman lengths and sizes. There is no known limit to how far he can stretch his body.
- Size Alteration: He can shrink himself down to a few inches tall
- Shape-Shifting: He can contort his body into various positions and sizes impossible for ordinary humans, such as being entirely flat so that he can slip under a door or using his fingers to pick conventional locks. He can also use it for disguise by changing the shape of his face and body. In addition, he can alter his bodily mass and physical constitution at will, there is virtually no limit to the sizes and shapes he can contort himself into. But the only weakness of the shape-shifting is, when he speaks himself and starts using his rubber powers, even if he got the shape of that person he shifted into!
Ex.: he takes the shape of Aokiji. But he needs to keep quiet or else he’d get busted.
- Superhuman Agility: These stretching powers grant “Plastic-Man” heightened agility enabling him flexibility and coordination that is extraordinarily beyond the natural limits of the human body.
- Superhuman Strength: He can alter his strength by growing or adding more muscle. Like he did at Gear 4th.
- Color Change: The only limitation he has relates to color, which he cannot change without intense concentration. He generally does not use this ability and sticks to his red and yellow colored uniform.
- Invulnerability: Luffy’s awakened powers extraordinarily augment his durability. He is able to withstand corrosives, punctures and concussions without sustaining any injury (although he can be momentarily stunned). He is resistant to high velocity impacts that would kill an ordinary person, resistant to blasts from energy weapons, and is completely bullet proof. His bodily mass can be dispersed, but for all intents and purposes it is invulnerable.
- Regeneration: He is able to regenerate and/or assimilate lost or damaged tissue, though it does take a long time, its far faster than an ordinary human.
- Telepathic Immunity: Luffy’s mind is no longer organic. It’s untouchable by telepathy. Mostly Luffy would be immune to mind control!
- Immortality: Maybe Law’s “death” would be the answer why won’t he get aged any year after his 30s too! Even if he’d be 200 years old or elder.
- Ultrasonic Detection: Yes, the only hit-back of Luffy’s awakened form.His body will start to “ripple” when an ultrasonic frequency is triggered.This is why won’t be a match against Blackbeard. Because of the powers of the Gura Gura no Mi would just rip him off easily and he needs time to regenerate.
- Rubber Organs: Luffy’s organs are rubber as he is; he also shifts them around in his body to prevent harm. He doesn’t keep his brain in his head, which has allowed him to survive decapitation.
(One of Luffy’s awakened abilities)
- Luffy will learn it to use during the Wano arc and he’ll make it perfect in the 2nd timeskip.
(Note: the story is about 65% complete, so there’s still a chance for Second timeskip)
- Which means he can be able to shape-shifting with his awakening form!
- It doesn’t even matter he uses Gear 2nd, 3rd, 4th or 5TH, but I strongly hope that the awakening will be more destructive if he combines with his Gear forms!
(GEAR 4TH – TANK MAN)
MONKEY D. BUFFORD